An international insight, innovation and strategy consultancy is looking to hire a Senior Research Executive and Research Manager.
This agency holds a client portfolio containing many of the world’s leading brands including Google and John Lewis. Through utilising a breadth of traditional and innovative methodologies, this agency creates bespoke research for every project they work on to ensure the highest quality service and that they provide tangible solutions to even the most challenging questions. They pride themselves on producing original top-quality output, with support from their in-house designers.
This is a great opportunity to join a bright and ambitious group of insights specialists, where you will be able to develop as quickly as you are able to, through their mentoring and career development plans. You will work across a variety of sector verticals, including FMCG, Retail, Media and Technology and have exposure to domestic and international projects from start to finish.
An ideal Senior Research Executive or Research Manager will be an ambitious researcher, with a strong track record of progression and have more than 2 years’ experience in market research. Key attributes include:
- Transferable experience using a variety of quantitative methodologies, and an interest in using more innovative techniques
- The ability to effectively work both on your own and in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong track record of progression, with a drive to progress further
- Experience producing high-level deliverables for clients
- A 2:1 or above from a good university