We are working with a leading reputation, public affairs and strategic communications agency based in central London, who have an opening at the Senior Research Executive level.
- Established for over ten years, they take the latest developments in opinion research and tailor them to provide clients with insights which helps to inform strategies, change behaviour and define debates.
- They work with a mix of corporate and public sector clients such as Sport England, the Arts Council, the Ministry of Defence and Department for Education.
- Their people are the heart and brains of their business. A team of razor-sharp minds, they are intellectually curious, engaged and collaborate to solve client challenges.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a stimulating and intellectual environment where you will work with corporate and public sector clients, helping them tackle a range of complex societal issues. You will get to help design projects and deliver work which has a clear story, point of view and implications for clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a confident researcher, with 2 years’ experience in qualitative research methodologies.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is able to work as part of a team, as well as confidently lead smaller projects.
- Has an interest in social research, and has experience working on public sector and third sector projects.