We are on the look-out for a fluent Japanese speaking TV researcher to join a leading global media production and distribution company based in Tokyo.
A truly global media company
Their global operations encompass the production and distribution of motion picture, television and home entertainment, digital content and filmed entertainment in more than 130 countries.
Additionally, Their global research team spans across the US, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
A highly visible & strategic insights role based in Tokyo
This is a great opportunity to work closely with senior stakeholders gaining lots of visibility and responsibility for audience measurement and content analysis. This will include trend analysis, franchise performance reviews and custom research.
You will get to play a key role in providing strategic analysis to business lines through driving analysis, planning and implementation of strategic projects. Further, you will connect the business to insights in the APAC region through regional and global collaboration.
Fluency in Japanese & TV research experience needed
The ideal Senior Research Manager will be:
- Analytical, with strong quantitative skills to analyse content and audience data
- Fluent in Japanese (and ideally also English)
- Passionate about TV and have the knowledge to easily navigate the digital TV landscape (AVOD, VOD, SVOD etc.)
- A strong communicator and collaborator with people at all levels
- An excellent visual and verbal presenter who delivers insight in an engaging and compelling way