A global leader in media insight is looking to hire a Senior Research Manager.
The Role: The Role: Senior Research Manager
As a senior member of the ad-hoc team, you will be a trusted adviser to a variety of clients in the media and entertainment industry. Clients include the likes of Disney, Channel 4, the BBC and Facebook. You will provide strategic advice, informing clients’ decisions across content, editorial, commercial, brand strategy and marketing, helping them to navigate and succeed in a rapidly evolving media industry. There is the opportunity, and resource, to answer client briefs with a variety of traditional and innovative methodologies. Responsibilities include:
- Being a trusted advisor to clients, taking ownership of accounts and building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage ad hoc research projects from beginning to end, overseeing a team of researchers, managing quality and ensuring that they are delivered to time and budget
- Deliver projects in engaging and tangible outputs, taking a led on client presentations
- Drive new business development, mainly through organic growth. You’ll deliver great projects to encouraging repeat business, spot commercial opportunities and write proposals
- Line manage junior team members
The Candidate: Senior Research Manager
The ideal candidate will be a quantitative researcher, with strong communication skills, who can build rapport with clients and manage juniors. You do not need experience of working with media clients, but a passion for media and entertainment is important. Desired experience includes:
- Strong quantitative research experience, with the ability to set up ad hoc projects from scratch.
- Ability to manage ad hoc projects from beginning to end
- Strong communication skills, comfortable taking ownership of client accounts and developing new business
- Line management experience would be a bonus, but it is not essential
- Media and entertainment sector experience would be a bonus, but it is not essential
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply below.