A top Manchester based market research agency is growing and require a Research Manager/Senior Research Manager to join their team.
Award winning employer of the year, this agency is proud to recognise and reward their staff for the all the hard work they do. They encourage people to get involved and bring their own ideas to the table and take ownership for real change within the business. They use innovative methods to gain important insights for their clients across a variety of sectors.
THE OPPORTUNITY – RESEARCH MANAGER/SENIOR RESEARCH MANAGER
The role is perfect for a strong research manager with well-rounded experience, being comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative research across multiple sectors. It offers the chance to line manage one direct report and focus on research projects rather than business development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working across qualitative methodologies such as in-depths, online communities and more
- Take on quantitative research including ad-hoc work
- Effectively supervise a member of staff as their line manager
- Writing proposals
- Delivering projects start to end
- Managing project teams
Our client is looking for people who have:
- The ability to work on qual and quant research projects (although if you focus on one more that the other currently, that’s fine)
- Strong proposal writing skills
- An interest in brands
- A love of finding out what people think and getting to the ‘why’
- Comfortable with numbers
- Are inherently proactive
- A love for interacting with people