We are currently working on an exciting Senior Research Executive opportunity on behalf of a leading London-based University.
- One of the oldest universities in central London with over 25,000 students.
- Voted as the best University for Graduate Employment (2018 & 2019).
- Offers a variety of courses. These include Applied Science, Arts & Creative Industries, Architecture, Business, Engineering, Health & Social Care, Social Sciences and Law.
The Opportunity: Senior Research Executive
This is a great opportunity to help inform business planning and decision making across Marketing and Communications, as well as wider University teams. Additionally, you will get to work on a variety of projects. For example, audience understanding, market demand and the competitive environment, new product development and portfolio performance, student experience, employer branding and advertising testing.
- 2-3 years of commercial quantitative or mixed methods research.
- Experience gained either client side, or on the agency side and seeking to move client side.
- Ability to design surveys, script, work with large data sets in Excel, analyse data and draft reports based on recommendation-led findings.
- Confident and willing to support relationship building with a variety of stakeholders