We are working with a global strategy and innovation boutique based in Ireland, who have an exciting opening at the Senior Strategist level.
A challenger agency, developing breakthrough innovations for global brands
- They are a challenger agency delivering breakthrough products, services, brand and business models for some of the world’s most well-known brands.
- They work using a proprietary category redefining model, exploring the intersection between emerging human needs, commercial vision and creative freedom.
Join a passionate team and work on varied and diverse projects
This is a growing team that is passionate about innovation! You will utilise qualitative research techniques (e.g. focus groups, ethnographic interviews), as well as trends and futures research, to gain insight into unmet needs and category trends. Additionally, you will design and facilitate innovation workshops with clients to develop, iterate and validate game-changing concepts.
Ideal for a commercially minded senior strategist
- Has used qualitative research in order to gain valuable insights and transformed this into meaningful strategic solutions
- Passionate about providing creative solutions to strategic questions across sectors including retail, utilities, FMCG and technology
- Has more than 4 years’ experience in agency background