We’re recruiting for a Senior Strategy Manager to work for a boutique strategy consultancy. They have been resilient through Covid-19 (they haven’t had to furlough any of their team) and are looking to hire due to growth.
- 20+ years old, they have a multi-disciplinary team of 25 people
- They operate within business, competitor, brand and portfolio strategy, helping to drive growth in markets ranging from Alcohol to Atomic Weapons (and recently, PPE!)
- They work with the likes of AB InBev, AkzoNobel, Diageo, Three and Redbull amongst others.
- They have delivered work in over 60 countries globally (although travel expectations are reasonably limited!)
The Role – Senior Strategy Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a small, tight-knit, and collaborative agency with a strong and supportive leadership team. You will get to be industry agnostic, working on a variety of concurrent projects for C-suite level clients.
From helping clients articulate and test their overarching business strategies, driving sustainable revenue growth, competitor scenario planning and war-gaming, through to brand rationalisation and portfolio planning, your work will have invaluable commercial impact.
The ideal Senior Strategy Manager will be:
- A right and left-brain thinker, equally adept with both qualitative and analytical work
- An agile, iterative and collaborate operator, with the ability to shape client briefs, run senior stakeholder workshops and deliver brilliant outcomes.
- A highly credible presenter who can visualise data and tell a compelling story to bring stakeholders on the journey
- Experienced in getting products to market through brand strategy, market and competitor analysis.
- Confident in taking P&L responsibility for one or more strategic business projects with a track record in driving new business wins.