We are searching for a Service Innovation Director for an award-winning Digital Consumer Insight & Strategy Consultancy based in Central London.
- Established for almost 20 years, they help brands understand and leverage the interplay between consumers and the digital world
- A multidisciplinary team of 80+ innovationists, brand strategists, market researchers and creatives
- Work with a top tier client list including the likes of Google, Facebook, Sainsbury’s, McDonalds and British Gas
The Opportunity – Service Innovation Director
Reporting into the Board, this is a great opportunity to lead and grow a Service Innovation team. You will get to work with exciting clients, helping them creating new, and refine existing experiences, inspired by consumer insight. This will include building digital experiences such as apps, through to building physical experiences such as store layout concepts.
The ideal Service Innovation Director will have:
- 10- 15+ years’ experience in digital and design strategy, using formative and iterative UX research approaches.
- Entrepreneurial drive to build a business unit and charisma to lead, energise and grow a team of innovation specialists.
- An excellent track record of building relationships with new and existing clients and with winning new business.
- Track record of co-creating with clients and working cross-functionally, e.g. with research, marketing, design and product teams.
- Formal training in design thinking, with a degree in Product Design, Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field.