We are working with a Social and Digital Marketing Consultancy who are looking to hire a Social Data Consultant for their ever growing business.
They are a social and digital marketing consultancy which uses data and models of human behaviour to drive purposeful digital interactions with the people who matter and make a difference. They work with marketing, brand, communications and customer service teams to provide data products, and help develop strategies and models, for the socially driven world.
They’re looking for a Social Data Consultant to join their growing consultancy, where you’ll pioneer new approaches and work closely with the Senior Consultants and Founders. You’ll drive work across existing and prospective clients, as well as support business operations such as marketing and business development. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing some of their most innovative evidence-based work.
You should be able to question and understand client briefings and translate that to the team, lead the consultancy in executing work and, with the support of senior consultants and co-founders, plan future strategies and activation’s. You will have a solid understanding of analytical tools and programmes such as R, Python, and ideally social data and listening.
They’re looking for someone with knowledge of social media, curious about the way people act in that environment and who takes a data-led approach to analysis.
Key attributes of the suitable candidate include:
- An understanding of data-led and behavioural approaches
- Project management and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and able to prioritise a varied workload
- Be a confident written and oral communicator (an ability to discuss ideas and/or strategies is a must)
- Experience and competency with R, Python and/or similar
- Ideally, knowledge and understanding of the social media landscape social data/listening and digital analytics experience