We are searching for a Social Insight Manager to join a global consumer technology company based in Surrey initially on a 6-month fixed-term contract, with potential to be extended.
Established for 50 years, they are one of the world’s leading technology companies. Further, they innovate to transform consumer and health technology markets including TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, medical devices, semiconductors, and LED solutions.
The Opportunity – Social Insight Manager
This role will play a vital role in driving meaningful brand differentiation through bold communications and experiences that can position this business as a culturally relevant lifestyle brand.
Through social intelligence, you will provide comprehensive insights around product launches, competitor benchmarking, brand health and campaign analysis to inform marketing campaigns, communications and business strategy.
The Ideal Candidate
As a Social Insight Manager, you will have experience:
- Using Social Listening tools such as Crimson Hexagon and Sprinklr to write regular and ad hoc reports.
- Delivering insights which informs products launches, brand health, competitor activity etc.
- Managing Social Agencies to ensure efficiencies and the quality of deliverables
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders cross-functionally
- Developing integrated reporting and analysis, and supporting the development of analytical capability