A strategic research agency, who are making huge waves within the insight industry, picking up multiple awards, is looking to expand, incorporating inquisitive, smart and enthusiastic insight professionals across several levels.
This agency does things a little differently; they’ll analyse clients’ existing data before conducting further research, whether that be quantitative or qualitative, to builds on existing knowledge, providing real and genuine new insights and clear steps forward for the business. The team is methodology agnostic, so there is the opportunity to work across quantitative and qualitative studies. Every project is designed bespoke. Recent studies include large segmentations, market landscape and entry studies, identifying new territories and products to drive innovation, and brand re-positioning. They partner with clients across the Technology, Financial Services, Leisure, Media and Alcohol sectors. The founders believe that the best ideas come from working collaboratively. You’ll be brought into a cooperative team that adopts a relatively flat structure.
- Have between 2 and 6 years’ experience working in research
- A background in quantitative, qualitative or mixed-method research
- Willingness to work across quantitative and qualitative studies, with support and training
- Relevant sector experience across technology, financial services and leisure would be advantageous
- Experience of working on segmentation, innovation, market landscaping, pricing, brand and communication studies etc. would be advantageous
- International research experience would be advantageous
In return, this agency offers a great company culture and an atmosphere that is conducive to producing great work; there is heavy investment in training and development, the opportunity to work flexible hours and great company benefits.