We are working with a global strategy and innovation boutique based in London, who have an exciting opening at the Strategist level.
A challenger agency, developing breakthrough innovations for global brands
- They are a challenger agency delivering breakthrough products, services, brand and business models for some of the world’s most well-known brands.
- They work using a proprietary category redefining model, exploring the intersection between emerging human needs, commercial vision and creative freedom.
- Their clients include Diageo, PaddyPower, Sky, Virgin Media, Puma, Aer Lingus and Tesco to name a few.
Join a passionate team and work on varied and diverse projects
This is a growing team that is passionate about innovation! You will utilise qualitative research techniques (e.g. focus groups, ethnographic interviews), as well as trends and futures research, to gain insight into unmet needs and category trends. Additionally, you will help design and facilitate innovation workshops with clients to develop, iterate and validate game-changing concepts.
Ideal for a commercially minded strategist
- Passionate about providing creative solutions to strategic questions across sectors including retail, utilities, FMCG, and technology
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Strong qualitative research background, with knowledge of quantitative research methodologies