We are working with a boutique, global strategy and innovation agency based in central London. They have exciting opportunities across the Strategist and Senior Strategist levels.
- Founded 15 years ago, they are a challenger innovation agency.
- They deliver breakthrough products, services, brand and business models for some of the world’s most well-known brands.
- They do this through a category redefining model. Specifically, through exploring the intersection between emerging human needs, commercial vision and creative freedom.
- Their clients include Diageo, PaddyPower, Sky, Virgin Media, Puma, Aer Lingus and Tesco to name a few.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team that is passionate about innovation! Additionally, you will get to work on some varied and diverse projects including:
- Creating a new whiskey for 24-30-year-old UK males.
- Developing an on-the-go breakfast product for a global cereal brand.
- Designing a brewery concept for a global alcohol brand.
- Helping an online gaming company with its positioning strategy.
- Working with corporate incubators to drive disruptive innovation.
- Be an expert in all stages of the innovation process. You will have a clear vision for the future of innovation and be able to create better futures for clients and customers.
- Have a proven track record in the delivery of projects. For example, facilitating innovation sessions and moderating research, insight generation and presenting inspiring outputs to clients.
- Be able to work brilliantly within a team and on their own. Additionally, always finding ways to share learnings and expertise across the business.
- Have a great appreciation for the worlds of brands, trends and people.