We are recruiting for a Strategy or Senior Strategy Manager to work for a boutique consultancy based in central London. They have been resilient throughout the pandemic and are looking to hire due to growth.
An established and successful multi-sector growth consultancy
- 20+ years old, they are well-established with a team of 30 Consultants.
- They operate at the intersect of business, competitor, brand and portfolio strategy, helping to drive growth in markets ranging from Alcohol to Atomic Weapons.
- They have delivered work in over 60 countries globally for the likes of AB InBev, AkzoNobel, Diageo, Three and Redbull.
Help global brands achieve sustainable revenue growth
This is a great opportunity to join a tight-knit and collaborative agency with a strong and supportive leadership team. You will get to be industry agnostic, working on a variety of concurrent projects for c-suite level clients.
You will help clients articulate and test their overarching business strategy using competitor war-gaming, scenario planning, brand rationalisation and portfolio planning to drive sustainable revenue growth.
An agile, iterative and collaborate operator who is equally comfortable with qualitative and analytical work
The ideal Strategy or Senior Strategy Manager will be:
- A right and left-brain thinker, equally adept with both qualitative and analytical work
- An agile, iterative and collaborative operator, with the ability to shape client briefs, run senior stakeholder workshops and deliver brilliant outcomes.
- A highly credible presenter who can visualise data and tell a compelling story to bring stakeholders on the journey
- Confident in managing multiple strategic business projects simultaneously.