This agency has a strong reputation for advising businesses on the complex relationships between consumers, brands and the digital world. Projects span Research and Insight, Brand Strategy and Innovation. To make their insights land, they deliver projects through stakeholder workshops, videos or high-level presentations, with the support of their in-house design team. They are now looking for a Research Manager or Associate Director to join their fast-growing team.
The role will take ownership of an international gaming company and offer the unique opportunity to sit on-site with the client for 1-2 days per week, where you will be able to support with and see your insight being implemented
- Take ownership of multi-market projects and building client relationships
- Deliver tangible and insightful reports and presentations directly to the key stakeholders
- Respond to briefs, writing proposals and spotting opportunities to drive and develop new business
- Contribute to best practice and thought-leadership
- Quantitative researcher, ideally with experience of working on international research projects
- Commercial acumen, with the ability to write proposals and drive revenue
- Experience of working for clients in the gaming industry, or a real passion for gaming
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
This company describes their culture as a fun, dynamic and challenging place to work. If this sounds like somewhere that you would like to work, and you’d like to find out more, please get in touch.